Saturday, June 7, 2008

Done?

So today was my supposed last final in college ... my performance in the last two wasn't so great so i hope the ARE the last and i won't have to repeat any of them in November. Fingers crossed.
Leaving college i wasn't so happy. Of course i still have an oral sometime in the next 48 hours, and i also have a project to deliver on the 8th ... but that wasn't it. This is a place that took too much away from me ... just thinking about it makes me sick. So my dear Faculty of Engineering ... all i could think of while leaving you behind is NIN's chorus ringing in my head ...

"
And this is not my face
And this is not my life
And there is not a single thing here
I can recognize
This is all a dream
And none of you are real
I'll give anything
I'll give anything
"


Nine Inch Nails ~ Head Down

No comments: