Thursday, June 19, 2008

BAD DAY

Today included everything i could ever not want in a day:
I overslept ... I discovered I haven't been called for a second interview while other people were (although i'm still convinced i did great in the first one) ... I woke up to discover that i'm probably and yet again following the same exact trail of crap i do to myself ... i spent about 5 hours in college working on my project all to no avail ... my friends all gathered and went out without calling me in an outing that includes my ex ... my parents didn't wake me up early enough so i had to miss my brothers exhibition at school and now he'd be really disappointed in me ... and i still can't figure out how i can ever have those needs satisfied ... and as usual ... i'm completely broke ...

No comments: