Sunday, January 28, 2007

tough start??

well ... as for my new start, as much as i'm all fired up and all we naatet besedry we koll 7aaga ... but my accomplishement in it along the past 3 days was.... ZERO!!!!!!
i could actually excuse myself for today and yesterday as i was in the pool teaching people how to dive all day ... i blacked out yesterday as soon as i got home and woke up in the morning still wearing my bathing suit just to jump into the pool a coupla hours later!! so akeed i had no time or energy to read shit ... sa77?? still i can't excuse myself for thursday ... i literally wasted that day ...
tomorrow tuyyeb?? well i hope :D although i'm quite sure enn i'll slack around with the feeling of all my body aching from the past two days' excercise ... well guess the inflation of activities has just started a sentence or two ago :D .. okay okay ... it's freaking ok and i'll start readin :D ... 7aga te2ref!!!! ....
why can't we just stay kids and have no such thing as responsibility in our lives we nefdal ' MAAAMMMYYYYY 3AYEZ DYY!!!!!' or is that how my stepbro acts which drives me nuts??!! maybe i'm an envious of that little brat!!! after all he has a PS2 wana gebt el ataary wana 2addo bel3afya :D .... bass bardo bafsha7'o fwinning eleven :D
anywayz i should go shower before i black out wearing all that chlorine on me again ....
later peeps,

1 comment:

Deeeeeee said...

I've always wanted to try diving, I have a feeling its indescribable, I love swimming... its my sanctuary, but I'm always too broke to dive.. last year, I wanted to dive in Sharm and the diver wanted to charge me 60 Euros for 30 minutes etkassaft ago "Mommie 3ayza dii" then! :)