Wednesday, July 9, 2008

peace please

today has by all means been just about total nothing ... i slept most of it ... feeling the space and the whole nothingness of what i have to be doing ... i miss being just lazy, even if it gets boring half a day later. I need this peace.
Peace and quietness is all i need actually ... i need to have things go my way ... without interference or noise ... i need to just let go ... of everything in my head ... and heart.
i'm not out of angst ... but i just want to shut it off for one night. i can't bare a single person trying to force anything on me, whether it's a place to go, or a time inwhich we're going ... i wanna just chill ...
i'm not up for any complications ... i'm by all means anti-7waraat today .. and yesterday and tomorrow and anytime soon...
yesterday i went out with a few friends, supposedly to celebrate my being done with college ... and i didn't enjoy it at all ... there's always something someone is bitching about ... the job ... the time ... the waiter ... the prices ... not to mention that it was THEIR choice of place... and THEIR choice of timing ... THEIR recommended plates ... none of this was mine ... wasn't this my celebration?? and then another was just acting as noisy and obnoxious as he could ... it was just too much ...
i .... neeed ... peace .... and quietness ...

nothing more ....

not a message when i wake up angry at my not answering my cell when i were asleep ... not a message wishing me luck with my life just because i'm too tired to go out the next morning ...
when the hell did everyone either turn obnoxious or bitchy??

kefaaya 7waraat ... w sodaa3 ...

kefaaya

No comments: