Friday, September 19, 2008

- Metallica's new album sucks ... again
- I'm taking a break from taking new pics and trying to organize the shitload i already have so that i would come up with a good collection suitable for anything, and to analyze everything so that i could take it to the next level
- I'm contemplating buying one of those swivel flashs
- I need Ramadan to end 3ashan a treat ka3boora to a major fixup
- I need to go Diving, hopefully by mid-October
- I MADE A BOUNTY KILL ON MOBWARS AND NOW I'm FREAKIN RICH!!!!
- I'm both anxious and relieved at the same time
- I miss my late night drive with the top down
- I miss late night conversations about nothing
- I need to witness a total solar eclipse before i die!!
- I am addicted to minty SevenUp ... and i make my own now :)
- I'm still looking for conc cherry syrup to make my own cherry coke too :P





Still listening to Echoplex

No comments: