Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Exactly the Same

Trent Reznor started one of his best tracks saying
" I believe I can see the future , as i repeat the same routine"
and that's exactly what's going on.

I just hate it when i'm right, and whenever it happens that i can forsee things i just wish over and over that i might be wrong. but apparently i'm too experienced when it comes to you that my wish is never granted.

So the thing i'm left to do is just do what i 'should' 3ashan mayeb2ash 3alayya 7aaga ... and for me to be in peace with myself knowing that i did all i could ... even if i didn't have to do anything in the first place ... bass yeb2a esmy 3amalt 7aga ...

so apparently it's coming down again ... in the same old way ... and obviously the same old results ...

nefsy ashtem bass mesh 3aref a2ol eh ... it's not really worth it ...


Song of the day is once again: Nine Inch Nails' Every Day is exactly the Same


"Can't Remember how this got started ... oh ... but i can tell you ... exactly ... how it will end ... " ~ Trent Reznor

No comments: