Wednesday, February 13, 2008

JEMMANIA

well ... the girl does have a few nice songs ... they're just really soothing ...
i actually owe it to her that i feel good especially with how the past 24 hours have been. I guess someone was right when they said music affected me too much.
Today I've been working on my project the whole day ... lets just say i was working and the project was not :( ... so i came up with the conclusion that i would start things from scratch ... that meaning that i even would not work and start reading about it all over again ... and my project partner somehow assigned me as team leader ... and is seeking me for advice although i'm more ignorant than she will ever be!!! good thing is ... it's my last year with computers... hopefully ...
gee why can't i stop thinking or similarities in the wrongest of times...

so back to what i was saying ... in the midst of all this ... this track really cheeered me up along the way ... first it caught my attention as a nice tune as i was driving around today ... then when i focused more i liked it even more ... makes a great background to whatever you do too :)

song of the day ladies and gents is yet another JEM track and it's called : THEY

No comments: