Friday, February 2, 2007

BZ!

wow ... it never rains but it pours ... for a month now i've been trying to get a job and now i have a week's job plus 5 other offers!!! and no i'm not tryin to jinx myself ... it's just that in the middle of all this i still feel like i'm stressed out... first i was stressed cause i need a job .... now i am cause i don't know how to handle all this ....
anywayz check me out in Mobinil's booth in Cairo ICT from 4 till 7 feb ... Alo mobinil ... ta7t amrak ya fandem ;)
lol
out

2 comments:

qahereya said...

Right. So there's the story, morning glory. You leave a message on my hi5 (back in 2006 lol). And then I log on my stupid hi5 a year later to try and remember what the hell hi5 was. Next scene, I see your message in my hi5 inbox. I open the message which said that my profile was "remarkable" and I see your picture that connotates that you do diving. And, because I'm obsessed with the sea and things, i go on your profile, and find my way here. Right. So yah, I'm going to be reading your blog now. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

u were stressed cos u didn't find a job now u r stressed cos there r many jobs !!!! hea el nas ba2et 3ayza eh la keda merta7en wala keda merta7een walahi el donia deh mazloma ma3ana.......
nice page anyways !!!