Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSEEEEEEK

Well today was a good day ... i finally got myself to stop slacking around and went to take photographs ... today i was shooting Noora, a very interesting person who i met while working @ ICT .... and i hope the pics turn out well :) ... sa7ee7 i was doing the same thing of zooming in too much (GOD CAN'T I EVER STOP THAT??) but i guess it's just my style ba2a ... i can't get over it .. it just feels better like that ... i never feel good enough to click off the shutter on the big thing ... I LOVE DETAIL!!!!!!!! SUE ME!!!!!!!!
now i'm home and i'm goin CRAZY over Muse ... thanks to dee i downloaded this torrent including their EP's .... and Dead Star - In Your World is driving me crazy ...
SONG OF THE MOMENT: MUSE ~ FUTURISM

No comments: