Friday, January 9, 2009

Times Like These

It's in times and hard situations like today and especially in the reactions i get that i feel inclined to doubt myself.

Dear dad and everyone, I didn't do anything wrong. The fact that I was trying to be appreciative of others and that I was trying to exceed doing elly 3alayya and just following my gut feeling on what i feel is right doesn't mean i'm admitting to any error.

I'm sorry if this jungle we live in doesn't count or appreciate or even finds it hard to imagine that someone might be doing something nice towards them out of just plain generosity.

And i'm sorry but i'm really finding it difficult to do someone else's work anymore ...

Soon i'll be all mine!

Soon ...



thank you me dear blog ... u've always been my ranting place when i couldn't rant elsewhere!

No comments: