Wednesday, October 8, 2008

On bright sides ... :)

suddenly i'm starting to enjoy the bad things when they happen, and also their consequences. After my happy eid was over, i decided just for the heck of it to go to Sudr with a coupla friends of mine, my car isn't in the perfect shape for such a trip but i thought 'what the hell!'. I went to Sudr and did absolutely nothing but sleep and chill doing absolutely NOTHING! and guess what! it was a BLAST!!
on the way back my car as expected broke down, and i was left with my two friends stranded in the middle of the highway trying to hitch-hike or at least make someone stop :D ... finally when we jump started it from the truck of one kind man, we drove back for an hour and a half to cairo in complete darkness! so the trip wasn't really void of any action was it??!! :) oh and for Ka3boora (my car) to prove to me that it has a mind of its own, it died again the instant we reached cairo! before i even got home:) she might be a bitch but i still love her!!

anyways, so i'm now without a car, and usually i'm too lazy to go anywhere without having a car since Taxi drivers are both assholes and ripoffs, it sounds like a perfect opportunity for me to just sit there at home and study for my exam which is in less than ten days!! good idea yeah??? anyways, if any of you would care to pass by and take me out for a Shisha, i still wouldn't mind at all :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok , no problem, If only u pay for the shisha and the other plates I will order :)

Anonymous said...

yup.. bright sides...
you get to study before the exam with no distractions (supposedly) annnd... at least ka3boora didnt die on you before you go on ur vacation... 2aseela!

Zee Puppette said...

loool...I love your car's name! Ka3boora is quite innovative =) mine is Bakeeza...
they should meet =D

haijekov said...

Dr.: well you're ON!!! but Ramadan is over so i'll be the devil and only pay fot the shisha or any other thing that'll be bad for you :P

eva: 2aseela indeed, she also happens to be sarcastic too!! she broke down on the highway in the middle of the night, w 7abaket yen2a 2odaam yafta maktoob 3aleeha "صبر ... إيمان ... تحدي" she's testing me i tell you ... she is!!!


Puppette: love your nickname btw =)
i'm sure she'll be thrilled to be friends with Bakeeza after i resuscitate her :)