Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some things are not to be redefined ... sometimes not even defined at all in the first place ... or maybe that's just the way I work. I love my friends, I love having that particular amount of friends... they're just about the only people I can truly be myself around ... no worries ... no judgments ... not too many question marks ... people that can understand and appreciate...

That's exactly why i hardly ever hang out with anyone else ... there's never a time when there's nothing going on in my head.. there's hardly ever a time when my day has been just about nothing ... so i'm thoughtful most of the time ... and lately i can just fall silent for an entire outing ... just out of being tired from what happened before in the day, or thinking of what will happen the next day... my friends never judge me for that ... or make me feel bad about it ... at least i hope they don't :)

sometimes it's just ok to be there because u enjoy the feeling of being there ... being around this particular company ... and that's it. u don't need to be entertaining the crowd or trying to prove something about yourself to them ... because whatever it is about you ... it's already there ... and they already know it ... and that's what gives them the name 'friends'.

so here's to all my real friends out there ...

No comments: