Wednesday, February 25, 2009

highlights of the past week

my course went fine
As usual whenever i make some cash i have to have a catastrophe take place to rid me of it. My laptop was run over by a car! And no i'm not kidding and please don't ask me for details cause the whole deal is just pissing me off!
I went for a 3 day trip to dahab and st catherine after my course in sharm with my girlfriend and one of my bestest friends and i have to say it's the best trip i've ever been on with friends. EVER!
I took them diving, we had great breakfast and coffee, we hiked, and climbed mount sinai :)
Now i'm back to the misery of Cairo

3 comments:

Ma 3lina said...

I gotta ask how the hell ur laptop was on the street like that !!!!!!

poshlemon said...

Cairo? Misery... hmmm. At least not for me. I would love to go there one day and I have this beautiful notion of Cairo - an amalgam of images and popular culture from mainstream media...

Sara said...

I don't know how you manage to get yourself into stuff like that.. wow.

PS
It's my mom's birthday today and I am out of ideas..