Wednesday, December 26, 2007

NOTE TO SELF

My situation is MY situation ... and so is my schedule, it's all MINE and it's me who controls it. If you want to interfere with that, it's up to me to decide whether or not to let you in it. And i should not give a rat's ass what your excuse is to fuck it all up and have the right to totally say no to whatever it is you wanna do with it, simply because it's mine!
When I am free, i'll let you know and will be glad to do anything for you, but until I am, I'm certainly not.

This message is not intended for a certain specific person from those who will definitely take this personally, because i know all of you will ... it's intended for all human beings currently living on this planet.

Thank you and good night!

2 comments:

Deeeeeee said...

People cause as much damage to your life as you allow them to cause. I think the point of dividing time into weeks, months and years is for people to have fresh starts and new beginnings.(YES. I'm hinting at somethings mentioning those two sentences in that order, but you can simply ignore it cause you know I'm just a kid)

haijekov said...

well i get what u mean apart from what the hint is :$

thanks for caring to respond