Saturday, December 22, 2007

Confessions and So-Called Revelations

I was having the usual thinking over a cigarette time ... when it came to me:
In all my writings i'm stating objections to life ... things i wish ... things i hate .... and questions that seam so rhetorical. Do i really have no answers at all??? I seriously doubt it!
I think i'm running away ... i have all the answers but just don't want to admit it.
I'm constantly afraid of the consequences of knowing ... afraid i can't put up with the responsibility of acting right upon knowing ... i'd rather stay where i am than jump into the unknown ... or the known for that matter ... it's like i can't make myself take the leap out of my irresponsible childhood ...
and that being said ... i still don't know if i'll do anything about it ...

ma 3aleena ... wish me luck in my exams

No comments: