Sunday, December 21, 2008

Eight Things

So i finally get a morning off for the first time in like a month! so i'm freely checking my blog and all other blogs i like.. i'm checking facebook ... i'm chatting ... i'm doing absolutely NOTHING!!!! and it feels great.
So i was also tagged about a month ago by Sara and she asked me to tell 8 things about me and to tag 8 people. So here i go:
  • I've been in love with the same person for close to 5 years now and despite every stupid fallout we ever have and every foolish or not foolish thing i did in reaction to every one of those i still love this person and want to eventually settle down and marry her
  • I've had and still have lots of passion for lots of things but somehow i just don't take them to the next level or can't just take it further to accomplish something with them. The latest of those is photography. I still do photography but not as actively as before and i still dunno why i don't post a portfolio or something.
  • I hate stupidity with all the meanings of the word. Whether it's slow reactions, meaningless slow drivers in the middle of the streets or those always stopping halfway across corners. Or people making me have to repeat myself a zillion times saying the same thing.
  • However, i have a thing with teaching. One of the best feelings in the word to me is just getting something through to a person who didn't understand or get it. The cartoon expression of having the light bulb over their heads turn on just brightens up my day
  • I've been SCUBA diving since i was 12. And have recently been able to reach teaching status in it. And it just makes me feel great to be able to combine two of my passions like that (see previous note for details).
  • Music gets to me more than anything else in this world. Some tunes can just move me to the extent of tears without having a word of lyrics in them.
  • I wish i could travel all around the mediterranean and Europe by car. The trick about that is to start in Jordan - lebanon - Syria - Turkey - and come back from the other side from Morocco - Algeria - Tunis - Libya. Why i wanna do this by car is to just go slow enough to absorb and feel all those places instead of just zapping through them with a jetplane. Yup feeling things constitutes a great deal of why I enjoy the things i enjoy :)

I think all the people that could've been tagged have been tagged :) ... so just feel free to tag yourself if you haven't been!

2 comments:

Sara said...

I think it is something about being a Virgo that stops us from pursuing certain dreams maybe? Or maybe we're just that lazy..
And the teaching could be a Virgo thing too!
And there is one thing I didn't know..

Karolka said...

"Im en excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. Im so thirsty for the marvelous that only marvelous has power over me..."

Ask questions game is best way of knowing a person. Once u repeat someone's question he has right for asking one extra. Excitements of small things and night travels, unexpected adventures and Pink Floyd in the background!