Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who Are You?

  • I am the kind of person who actually calls back when you call them
  • I am the kind of person that actually means what he says ... I talk about one thing at a time
  • I am the kind of person who could tolerate anything ... but only for a finite period of time
  • I am the kind of person who has finite abilities and capacities ... just like any other human being
  • I am the kind of person who actually has a limit that is not stretchable
  • I am the kind of person who is in deep need of rest and can't function as a guinea pig
  • I am the kind of person i do not recognize anymore
which brings me to a major question ...

Who the F^&* are you??!

2 comments:

Daysleeper said...

summer el existential crisis bardo?

Unknown said...

The test candidates will get all over the country online game with ideal ratings. They need to in order to make confident everything functions want it should. They actually do that using the tactics I mentioned earlier mentioned; place down doorway sand wedges, optiwand everyplace you simply can't notice, and use grenades. When you know you will need to into a harmful circumstance, move forward. Will not depend on your own crew. Consider as numerous criminals out there as you can on your own and help pay off the opportinity for your current squad. How does voice over IP Above operate in the development? Are you capable to talk with everyone within a co-op online game if there are two teams of a few players every single or simply folks your distinct team? Why don't you consider in the free-for-all complement or possibly a team-versus-team complement? Is it possible to smack-talk one other crew verbally by important a specific key, or are you going to you need to be tied to contacting your teammates simply by speech?PP: I should first clarify that this most associated with gamers in the co-op video game went up from A couple of.


Fifa world coins pc

Buy fifa world coins pc